Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Week

Has everyone picked up their turkey yet? Will it be defrosted in time? Did you get your turkey tattoo yet? I was really surprised to see how many tattoos of turkeys are out there.... When I first looked on the old Googles to see what ridiculousness I could find, there was an amazing amount of hilarity, like this little gem.

 I think it might just be me, I think turkeys are funny looking anyway so when you make them show their butt hole, I laugh a lot...

This weeks blog is going to be just a short fun collage of pictures. Only the funny...
haha tattooed turkey

is that the artist's hand?

don't tread on me?

We will be closed for Thanksgiving, but that doesn't mean you cant get an awesome tattoo of a turkey!
See You Soon!!

Your Friendly Premiere Tattoo Shop of Cary, Double Deuce Tattoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment